Friday, November 10, 2006

225 and counting...

So I am very excited to have gone running for 225 days consecutively. It has helped me acheive a certain balance between overzealousness and control. Some days I feel great and want to go 5+ miles and other days I have to restrain myself and do the minumum 2 miles.

What I've learned thus far.

  • When you remove the excuses to say No, you acheive greatness.
  • Wear comfortable and cushioned shoes. And rotate day to day.
  • Not every day is going to feel good during the run, but you'll always feel happier after.
Anyway... I am proud of my accomplishments thus far, and I urge people to find something that they are passionate about, something to be active about, and maybe every day doesn't work for you, and injuries might get in the way, but be healthy and the endorphins will reward you.

No comments: