Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Streak hits 350

I realized that I hadn't tallied up how many runs left I had until I hit the year mark, and as I did, I realized that today is my 350th day of consecutive running.

The milestone came upon me without me even knowing it. To celebrate the occassion, I will give my top five tips to dressing for the run.

  1. Clean socks are softer and make your feet feel much better.
  2. Running shoes only last so long, treat them and your feet right.
  3. Dress for halfway through the run. You will be cold at first, but that's better than sweating through a sweatsuit, it will only get heavier and freeze. (If the temperature gets there)
  4. On a hot day, a sweatband is a great addition to the arm, clear the eyes out.
  5. Don't go naked.
I may be a streaker, but I haven't streaked!

Get out there and start running, the weather in the North is getting there. I am currently in Texas, so it feels pretty nice here.

15 days, 15 runs...

No comments: