Friday, January 26, 2007

green initiative websites

I thought I would start writing a post about Pre, because I was looking for a little self-motivation and as I read what Wikipedia had to say about the man... I started thinking about sustainability and green initiatives, topics that has been on my mind for the last two-three years, but especially today as I had several conversations about them.

... I wanted to share some of my favorite sites, Here's my top six (Some are old & some are new to me, they are in no particular order, and I can't narrow it to five, I like to be different):

  1. World Changing: International group of contributors sharing the latest in the tools, ideas, and models for a cleaner, better future.
  2. Green Progress: News & Resources on environmental technology and green initiatives.
  3. Inside Green Business: News and analysis of the greening of energy and manufacturing.
  4. Sustainable Style Foundation: The latest trends in green materials, clothing, and style.
  5. Ibex Wear: Cool outdoor clothing manufacturer based in Vermont, utilizes merino wool from New Zealand.
  6. Green Streets: Official blog of Cambridge Green Streets Inititative.
Well, it's late and I don't have much to add now, but I'll keep reading comic books until I do.

No comments: