Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Man of Action Studios

Digging through some half done posts, I pulled out this one and wanted to share:

After my post on the Superman: Emperor Joker TPB I had the chance to take a look at the Man of Action website. While there were many things that excited me, there were a couple of things that really brought me down.

Always start with the negatives: I found out that the Fantastic Four cartoon show's American license was cancelled... no more quality cartoons. I guess we'll all have to rely on the campy cartoon classic to see the fantastic family in 2D motion. Or wait for the second movie with Jessica Alba in a skintight suit. I know many eagerly await.

And updated news. Ben 10 is on DVD. Great show and finally available to the masses who don't have cable. I know you're out there. The first season develops the story of Ben Tennyson and him acquiring the Omnitrix and him learning how to use his newfound alien morphing powers.

The good thing about the site is that they update pretty frequently with news and announcements. They like to write and we love to read and watch their work...

No comments: